Steven G. Feifer, Ed.S., NCSP
Philip A. De Fina, Ph.D.
Steven G. Feifer's Brief Bio:
- Dr. Feifer is dually trained as a nationally certified school psychologist from James Madison University, and holds a neuropsychology certificate from the Fielding Institute. He also serves on the American Board of School Neuropsychology. He is a nationally renowned speaker in the field of learning disabilities, and has conducted numerous seminars and trainings for educators and psychologists on utilizing neuropsychological instruments to assess and remediate learning disorders in children. He currently works for the Public Schools in Maryland.
Philip A. De Fina's Brief Bio:
- Dr. De Fina has extensive training as both a clinical neuropsychologist and a school psychologist. He is currently employed as a school psychologist in New Jersey. He is the founder of the Graduate/Post Graduate Neuropsychology training program at the Fielding Graduate Institute, where he is currently a faculty member. He has an appointment as a guest researcher in the Laboratory of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology at the National Institute of Mental Health. Dr. De Fina is also a member of the World Health Organization, and is currently president of the American Board of School Neuropsychology. He is board certified in pediatric clinical neuropsychology. He has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on various neuropsychological topics.
Dr. Feifer's and De Fina's first book, The Neuropsychology of Reading Disorders: Diagnosis and Intervention, was voted the "neuropsychology publication of the year for 2000" by the National Association of School Psychologist.
Chris Horne's Brief Bio:
- Chris Horne has worked in elementary education for over 20 years and has served as a teacher specialist for elementary math and science for 13 years. He is an adjunct professor in the education department for Mt. St. Mary's University in Maryland.
Douglas A. Della Toffalo's Brief Bio:
- Dr. Toffalo is a nationally-certified school psychologist and licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania. His practices consist primarily of conducting and supervision pediatric neuropsychological evaluations for diagnostic clarification and intervention planning.
Gurmal Rattan's Brief Bio:
- Dr. Rattan is a nationally-certified school psychologist and licensed psychologist in Pennsylvania. He is currently a professor at Indiana University of PA where he teaches graduate courses in neuropsychology and psychopharmacology to students in the doctoral School Psychology program.